I like to wait to see how things turn out If you apply some pressure

4:29 PM










Hat: H&M
Top: Pull&Bear
Skirt: Bershka
Bag: Bershka

Day number 1 of my week-in-outifits, starting from today 
I've always loved this kind of french, school girl looks! I actually was thinking that I have a rule which I try to remember: if your outfit is well-created, then it could be perfect for a day look AND for a night look, just eventually changing some accessories. To explain it better, I always try to choose things equilibrated.. you don't always need to be sexy at night, and you don't always need to be a child at day, you know. Mixing is the right way, love how fashion could be considerated a game in which you can use all your creativity!
About the look: it is pretty simple, so a good idea for a lazy monday,I just added the hat to make it more funny. The bag is old but it's my favourite one, it's perfect (not too big, not too small) and it goes with every look :)












You Might Also Like

0 commenti