It is now my duty to completely drain you

4:50 PM









Maxi-Dress: Bershka *
Sneakers: Converse
Bag: Bershka
Sunglasses: YesFor *
Basic Bracelets: Forever21
Hat: H&M

I went out with mom for some good shopping this week-end, since I always get clothes online and I've missed so much the local stores. I was actually looking for a dress or anything comfy but even super-cute for the day I'll leave to Berlin.. I have to take a bus to go to the Rome's airport and then take the airplane so, I NEED something comfy! haha Plus, this summer is so strange, you never know how the weather will be so when I found this maxi dress I was happy as a child. The print seems to me so unique, because you must always look at the flower print with attention.. it could be an old lady style or a cute style, and we want it cute, right? haha So the dress is actually black, but with this kind of little flowers makes it look like dark blue, or maybe it's just me! Anyway, I adore maxi dresses because you can sit everywhere in the comfiest position and I'm wearing this withooouuuttt a bra, that means a lot to me 8)







You Might Also Like

0 commenti