HEARTBEATS

10:31 PM












Top: H&M
Skirt: SheInside
Tights: Primark

I know it's a bit late for an outfit post but I was so busy today.. This is obviously a look just to say welcome to one of my favourite seasons of the year, fall :)
As I always do during autumn, I will try to not buy only bordeaux and navy blue clothes and accessories (my all time favoutite fall colors).. This look is so simple, but I think yet so cute and comfy. I start loving this heart skirt I bought from Sheinside, in may if I remember well! I didn't use it that much during summer because it's so short and I feel a bit uncomfortable wearing it without tights, so yeah that's basically why I'm loving it more now!
Aaaand most important thing, maybe just for me haha 
I finally bought something at the thrift store! I'll show you the skirt before I post another outfit post (post post post) on my Instagram, so "stay tuned"!

You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. Ich mag deine Pullover! (My german literally sucks but I hope I wrote that right!) Anyway, you really put these pieces together amazingly, keep it up xx

    http://le-young.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! (don't worry, I'm from Italy and I came in Berlin to study german so we're actually in the same situation haha) :)

      Delete